Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I miss you.
Until we meet again!
- author unknown
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How It Is Organized

After a lot of reseach on genealogy websites and blogs, I think I've determined the best way to set up the Kasjaniuk-Calhoun Genealogy blog. Since the posts are arranged chronologically and obviously my ramblings and research will be all over the place, in order to somewhat organize my work, I will assign each blog to one or more categories on the left hand side. That's the goal, but this is certainly a work in progress, so bear with me for a while.
.
When possible, I will attempt to intertwine a bit of relevant history to enrich the stories and to provide a better understanding of not only dates and locations, but what the times were like and what my relatives possibly could have endured. Any assumptions I make will be stated as such.

The origin of my genealogy organization is the Pedigree Charts. Each person that is a direct decendant to me will be labeled with a number behind their name. For example: Simeon Perry Houk (7.12) … the numbers indicate that this particular person can be found on Pedigree Chart #7, location #12.

No comments: